Saturday, December 17, 2011

Waiting for Mr. Paws

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited about my very first Christmas. 


Yesterday I got to meet a few friend. Santa Paws! I heard that if you give him your Christmas list, he'll bring stuff for you on Christmas morning.  But you have to be really good!


Here's my list. I am a really good boy and I believe in you, Santa Paws. 
I am excited to see what you bring me. (Please don't forget the treats!)


We also went to the mall to do some shopping. 
Can you tell that dad doesn't care too much for shopping?


Just look at his face.  Shopping is one thing, but waiting on MOM to shop is another!


I got to help dad pick out some new shoes.
I saw lots of kids pointing at me and yelling, 
"Hey, mom! There's a DOG in here!"
And, I thought the mannequins were real people...but after sniffing them ...it was obvious they weren't.


Dad and I didn't last very long shopping...so we loaded back up in the car to go home and put up the Christmas tree.  
(Hey, either I'm getting MUCH bigger, or this car is shrinking. I can barely fit anymore!)


Mom gave me a surprise when we got home. Hmmm, what is it? 


It's a Santa Paws hat! She must have known how much I loved Santa Paw's red suit....
I look quite fetching in it, don't you think?


Oh joy. Mom just put my jingle bell collar on too.
I feel a photo shoot coming on...


While dad is busy assembling the Christmas tree...
mom is keeping busy... pestering me!


How much longer til Christmas?  Mom, have you addressed those Christmas cards yet? 
Maybe that's what you should be doing now!


I'm adorable...You know it... I know it...


But there's only so much a puppy can take. I am going to sleep now. 
Maybe when I wake up, Santa Paws will have been here. Do ya think?


Merry Christmas, yall!
Love
Smokey


No comments:

Disclaimer

This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. The views and opinions stated here belong to the blog author and may not accurately reflect those of Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.