Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And now... a word from my sponsors!!

Hi yall! Can you see my tail a-waggin? 

I heard from my sponsors the other day! Emily and Parker made a generous contribution to Southeastern Guide Dogs so that I could be breed, born, and trained to become a guide dog for the visually impaired.  I am SO honored to know that I am named after a beloved family pet, a Chocolate Lab named Smokey, who sadly passed away last July. 


 It makes me feel special to bear his name and I hope I will make you, and my namesake, Smokey Sr., proud.

Thank you again for sponsoring me and for following my blog!
Emily, Parker, Jim and Toni, I love you! I hope I hear from yall again soon.
Thanks for the opportunity you have given me to help others.
PS I have my own email address now:  puppyraisers@cmaaccess.com

Take care!
Love, Smokey

No comments:

Disclaimer

This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. The views and opinions stated here belong to the blog author and may not accurately reflect those of Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.