Saturday, March 26, 2011

My first trip to the beach

Molly and Mackenzie came to visit me over Spring Break.
We went to the beach one afternoon - my first time to see the Gulf of Mexico.
We parked at Stahlman Park and took the boardwalk ramp to the beach.  I wasn't scared to walk on it, even though the spaces between the boards were bigger than my paws.  I just had to go slow.
The sand was really fun to play in. At first I didn't know what it was. I even tried to eat it. But it didn't taste like kibbles. Then I found out how much fun it was to dig in the sand!!
 I was having so much fun digging in the sand I didn't care about checking out the ocean. 
 But when Molly and Mackenzie ran for the waves and I decided to follow...
 I had fun chasing the foam and running in the waves. I found out that salt water doesn't taste too good.
 I helped Molly and Mackenzie build sand castles...
Dig for shells..
And I enjoyed myself immensely! 
 See?  Aren't I cute??
Got Sand anyone?
At the end of the day, the only picture mom got of herself was of her stinky feet.
LOL.

Love, Smokey 

No comments:

Disclaimer

This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. The views and opinions stated here belong to the blog author and may not accurately reflect those of Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.