Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Catch me if you can!

  
Rise and shine puppy dogs!  We have to get an early start before it gets too hot to be outside. Let's head over to the ball park to run off some energy.


...and they're off like a herd of turtles!


bet'cha can't catch me!


haha! Grandma was slow, but she was old!


hey, what'cha doin?  
Let me show you how I do it.


 Parkie


Smokey


 now what do we do?


how about you chuck it, and we fetch it, dad?



Ready? Ready!
I'm going to get it - no, I am!



Go ahead! Throw it dad!


I'll get it!



Got it!


break time in the dewey grass..


what are you up to Parkie?


come on, Parkie - let's get goin 


Dad says it's time to go...


....and find some serious shade.


oh yeah, that's better.


Check yall later!


No comments:

Disclaimer

This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. The views and opinions stated here belong to the blog author and may not accurately reflect those of Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.